You suffered a motorcycle accident and it was not your fault. . In this case speed and the limited protection provided by the vehicle are regularly serious determinants. the facts of the accident result in an injury for different reasons, most of them caused by negligence of the driver who caused the accident.
Another cause of motorcycle accidents is mechanical defects. It is our responsibility to properly advise our customers. Details such as: tires, traction chains, damping, brakes, acceleration, transmission or hardware protection, like helmets, can influence the seriousness of the injuries caused the deffected motorcycle.
How is a motorcycle accident caused by negligence of a third party??
- Ignore traffic regulations such as red lights, crossing signals, stop signals and others.
- Reckless or distracted driving behaviours.
- Driving under the influence (DUI): Alcohol, drugs.
You must know that you have rights
Did you know that you may be eligible for financial compensation?
"Those who do not know their legal rights, lose them."
- Specialized medical care.
- Surgery and hospitalization.
- Physical or psychological therapy and rehabilitation.
- Repair your vehicle.
- Compensation for lost wages.
- Compensation for trauma or suffering.
- Special care for life in cases of permanent disability.
- Assistance to families.