Traffic Tickets & Violations

Nobody likes getting pulled over. It's even worse when you are handed a ticket that will not only cost you a lot of money, but will cause your car insurance rates to go sky high. Whether you've received a ticket due to a routine vehicle stop, drunk driving (DUI) or from a traffic camera, you should know that you still have rights. Even if you're pulled over by a police officer who used a radar gun on an empty road, there's a very real chance that you could fight the charges with the help of a traffic tricket attorney.

Advice On Traffic Tickets & Violations

Walking into court on your appointed day and expecting the judge to toss out your ticket strictly based on your version of events is not realistic. People who manage to beat speeding tickets and other charges usually do so with the help of a qualified attorney. For additional advice about fighting tickets, please read on...

  • In most states, keeping points off of your DMV record is essential; if possible, pay your fine but ask for the points to be removed from your charge. You'll save a lot of money in the long run.
  • If you've been charged with drinking and driving, you need to contact an experienced DUI attorney immediately. Representing yourself in such cases is never a good idea.
  • Don't argue with the judge or suggest that the police officer who pulled you over is unprofessional. Trust us, you will end up on the losing end of this fight. Let your traffic ticket lawyer handle any discussions with the judge unless you're specifically asked to speak.
  • Let's be honest - depending on the specifics of your situation, you may not be able to completely beat a speeding ticket. However, a compromise might be reached that can save you from having a huge fine or points on your license. Let a lawyer work out the details. A few dollars for proper representation from a criminal defense attorney may be a small investment in your future.

We care about you and your rigts. Protect yourself and your rights and find a highly qualified local attorney in your area. 

(844) 207-7500